I'm in school pretending I'm working while I'm writing this. Let's just say I have finished my work and all the things that I do in class.
Let's see! What can I say about school? School is a place where all the kids go to learn about things they want to be in the future. In there they teach Science, Math, English and Social Studies (basics) and the electives like, Music, Art, Theather, and many more.
I like the school because without going to it, I will never reach the goal I'm setting right now at 14 years old. School isn't bad, and we should apreciate it because some kids don't go to school because of their economic situation or maybe transportation.
Every kid, child, teen, and even adults deserve a chance to be in school and learn to be a better human.
Now, I want your opinion: My favorite subjects at school are Math, Literature and Technology. Whats's your favorites subjects in school?
Let's see! What can I say about school? School is a place where all the kids go to learn about things they want to be in the future. In there they teach Science, Math, English and Social Studies (basics) and the electives like, Music, Art, Theather, and many more.
I like the school because without going to it, I will never reach the goal I'm setting right now at 14 years old. School isn't bad, and we should apreciate it because some kids don't go to school because of their economic situation or maybe transportation.
Every kid, child, teen, and even adults deserve a chance to be in school and learn to be a better human.
Now, I want your opinion: My favorite subjects at school are Math, Literature and Technology. Whats's your favorites subjects in school?






0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario